Extra Curricular Activities
There are a variety of extra-curricular activities offered by the school. Some are weekly and others occur according to the school season. The most commonly occurring extra-curricular activities include the following:
- The St Paul's choirs which perform at civic and school functions
- Junior and Senior Robotics
- RISE program Skype debating
- After School Dance Program at Grace Caboolture
- Tennis coaching before and after school on the school's court
- Instrumental Music lessons provided by Grace Academy at St Paul's Campus during the school day
- GSP Sports Academy is a joint sports program offered by Grace & St Paul's in Running, Soccer and Netball.
- Participation in the local ANZAC Day March
- Participation in the University of New South Wales ICAS testing program in English, Writing, Spelling, Maths, Science and Computing
- Lunch time Art Club and Chess Club
Other activities that occur from time to time according to the school seasons and interests of students.