St Paul's appreciates the efforts of parent and family volunteers. We love valuing our parents and other family members at our annual Mothers' Day stall and Prep Mothers' Morning Tea [pictured], our Fathers' Day stalls and Prep Fathers' Day mornings, and our Grandparents' Day each year.
There are also a variety of ways that volunteers contribute to the school community:
- Listening to class reading and assisting with work groups.
- Being a parent helper on school excursions and camps.
- Joining the school Parents and Friends Group.
- Helping in the Tuckshop.
- Being involved in the Fair (fete).
- Assisting at sporting events such as Athletics, Swimming and Cross Country carnivals.
Volunteers who are parents of the school do not require a "blue card" clearance. All regular volunteers are required to abide by the terms of the school's Volunteer Agreement Policy. Parent volunteers who attend camps must familiarise themselves with the Volunteer Roles and Responsibilities when attending Camp Agreement before attending the event.
Volunteers are an important part of the school's community and their contributions are significant and appreciated within the school.