Projects in Development
- New classroom block [Completed]
- New Tuckshop [Completed]
- Service upgrade to the site for power and water [Completed]
- New Library and Resource Centre [Completed] [Pictured]
- New uniform and print shop [Completed]
- Expansion of our playing fields to include a full athletics oval [In progress]
- Extension of our soccer pitches [Completed]
- New Early Learning Centre [Completed]
- New Year 3 classroom and amenities [Completed]
- Car park upgrade [Completed]
- New Multi-purpose building [Planned]
In addition to these developments are ongoing improvements to the site in conjunction with Grace Lutheran College – Caboolture Campus, our neighbour.
St Paul's has plans for further building projects in the future. The school council believes that parents should have an opportunity to contribute something towards these developments if they are financially able to do so. For this reason, a Building Fund Levy is itemised on each fee notice at the amount of $75 per family per term. You may choose to pay the annualised amount of $300.00 at the commencement of the year. ALL PAYMENTS TO THE BUILDING FUND ARE VOLUNTARY. Payments to the fund are TAX DEDUCTIBLE and separate receipts are issued for this purpose. Please consider what you can afford to donate. No amount is too small.