The school is serviced by a variety of bus companies that spread throughout the region. Private Grace College Bus Services are available to St Paul's Students and a smaller Grace bus is available for students who require movement between the St Paul's and Grace College Caboolture Campus for the purpose of parent collection and meeting connecting bus services. For information about bus fare and transport assistance schemes please refer to the information at the bottom of this page.
Grace Lutheran College Bus Services:
NEW: 2018 Grace Bus Online Application - Bus Application Form
Additional contact information: Ph. 3203 0066.
- Beachmere/Bribie Island – 2018 Timetable – Bus Application & Information
- Narangba/Bellmere - 2018 Timetable - Bus Application & Information (this bus currently has a trial route and times)
- Sandstone Point/Bribie Island – 2018 Timetable – Bus Application Information
- Dayboro, Ocean View, Mt Mee, Delaneys Creek - 2018 Timetable - Bus Application & Information
Grace Lutheran College Bus Fleet – Student Code of Conduct - click here
Additional Bus Services
Suburbs covered through bus services are:
|Banksia Beach (BIC)
Bribie Island (BIC)
Caboolture South (CBL)
Elimbah (both CBL and CtoC)
Sandstone Point (BIC)
Upper Caboolture (CBL)
Wamuran (both Chr and CtoC)
BIC = Bribie Island Coaches ph 3408 2562 http://www.bribiecoaches.com.au/school-services/
CBL = Caboolture Bus Lines ph 5495 4744 or http://www.caboolturebuslines.com.au/CBL_school.html
CtoC = Coast to Country (trading as Greg's Bus and Coach) ph 1300 428 737 http://www.coastandcountrybuses.com.au/school-services/
Chr = Christensen Bus and Coach ph 5497 1478
KBL = Kangaroo Bus Lines 1300 287 525 or http://www.kangaroobuslines.com.au/timetables/school-bus-services/primary-schools
Pedestrian Access / Car park / Carpooling
Some students are dropped in Toohey Street, at the Grace Lutheran College car park, and walk to school along the linking pathway. There is also a gateway on the northern boundary of the school that allows pedestrian access from Parish Road. Many families choose to drop children at school by car. Car pooling is encouraged.
St Paul's provides a bike rack for students who travel to school by bicycle.
Bus Fare Assistance Program
The government sponsored Bus Fare Assistance Scheme is administered on behalf of the non-Government school sector, jointly by the Queensland Catholic Education Commission and Independent Schools Queensland.
Additional Transport Assistance Schemes
The policy of the School Transport Assistance Scheme is contained in the following documents available for download:
- The School Transport Assistance Scheme
- The School Transport Assistance Scheme—operator payments
- School Transport Assistance Program for Students with Disabilities
Information on the School Transport Assistance Scheme as well as application forms can be found on the TransLink website.
Bus Travelling Code of Conduct and Safety Information
- Department of Transport and Main Roads - Code of Conduct for School Students Travelling on Public Buses - click here
- Department of Transport and Main Roads – Information for Students Travelling on Public Buses - click here
- Department of Transport and Main Roads – Information for Parents/Carers – Supporting Responsible and Safe Bus Travel - click here