St Paul's strives to keep school fees competitively priced. Built into the fee structure is a generous sibling discount. Families who have students enrolled at St Paul's Lutheran Primary and Grace College will receive a discount of $250 for the eldest child on their St Paul's Lutheran Primary Fees, and a further $750 discount on their Grace College fees. A form will be provided on enrolment or is available from the school office. Payment plans and direct debit arrangements can be set up and can be discussed with the Business Office.
|Tuition Only||Annual Rate||Term Rate|
|2nd child 30%||$3,144.50||$ 786.10|
|3rd child 50%||$2,287.50||$ 571.90|
|4+ Children 100%||Free|
Every effort is made to keep fees as low as possible. However, the school's costs rise and a review of school fees is conducted towards the end of each year. This fee covers all costs associated with the delivery of compulsory curriculum and associated learning activities. All transactions are processed in AUD. Fee Schedule - Fee Schedule
Resource and Activity Levy (Per Student)
The annual levy covers all resources and activities that support and enrich the delivery of the curriculum. This levy ensures that families have no other compulsory expenses and covers.
|Prep - Year 2||Year 3 - Year 5||Year 6|
- School Camps (Year 3-5) & Canberra Trip (Year 6)
- Subjects costs, including all books and stationery (students to provide pencil case and headphones)
- All class excursions/incursions (including bus travel)
- Access to school provided apps and subscriptions
- Access to a range of other digital technologies
- Yearbook (1 per family)
- Strings Program (Year 3)
- Student Insurance
- Sport, including Interschool Sport (Year 4-6)
- Swimming Lessons
- Year 6 Senior Shirt (1 per student)
- Year 6 Graduation Event
- Book Week and Cultural Activities
Annual Payment Discount
Families can save a further $150 per student when the annual amount is paid in full by the Term 1 due date.
Unannounced or Mid-Term Departures
When a student is to be withdrawn from the School, parents/guardians are required to give the School a term’s notice in writing before the withdrawal date. In the event of such notice not being given, fees for the following term become due and payable in full.
Convenient ways to pay
The school has EFTPOS, B-Pay, Direct Debit and Credit Card facilities to make payments more convenient. (Direct Transfer details are: St Paul's'Lutheran Primary School, BSB: 034-640, Account No: 167 242).
You can pay securely through Parent Lounge by clicking here (Your login can be obtained from the school office).
To assist people with busy lives the office has implemented a number of time-saving initiatives to make the payment to the school easier.
- You can make payments over the phone by providing us with the amount to pay and your Credit Card number.
- Via Phone and Internet banking. B Pay is an easy and convenient way to pay fees. If you have internet B Pay can be set up to pay periodically weekly, fortnightly etc.
- Direct Deposit can be made; parent names and codes must be quoted for speedy processing.
- Credit Card Authorisation forms are available from reception.
Building Fund (Tax Deductible)
Families have the option to make a tax-deductible donation to the St Paul's Lutheran Primary Building Fund. Donations to the fund are voluntary to enable families to claim this as a tax deduction. Receipts are issued for taxation purposes. Please contact the Business Manager for further details.