At St Paul's, we welcome prospective parents and families to visit us and take a free, no obligation tour of our facilities. Your personal tour can be arranged during business hours, either during term time or over the school holiday periods. You are also welcome to visit us at one of our Open Days or Principal Tours (please refer to the school calendar).
Parents wishing to enrol their child will need to complete and submit an Application for Enrolment form. This application does not guarantee a place in the school. Once the form is received, the school will contact the parents to arrange a convenient time for an interview with our Principal, Mrs Katrina Valencia. Priority is given to siblings of existing St Paul's students.
Also considered with each application will be:
- date of application
- gender balance of the class
- details provided at the interview
- the ability of St Paul's to provide for the needs of your child
St Paul's Lutheran Primary School is a popular school and often has waiting lists for its classes. Since the receiving date of an application is one of the factors in approving an enrolment, you are encouraged to apply sooner rather than later. To avoid disappointment, some parents now enrol their children soon after birth.
When you lodge your child's Application for Enrolment form, you are required to pay an administration fee of $80. Once your child has been accepted, you will then be required to pay an Enrolment Bond of $200 within two weeks of the acceptance offer. This Bond will be held by St Paul's until the child either finishes Year 6, or leaves the school prior to graduation, and any outstanding monies will be deducted from the Bond. The Enrolment Bond is also non-refundable if a confirmed place is not taken up.
In accepting an enrolment offer, you are asked to:
- sign and return the enrolment contract; we will send you a copy of this to you for your own records
- co-operate with and support the school policies and procedures
- pay the school fees as required
- give one term's notice of your intention to withdraw your child; or pay one term's fees in lieu
- understand that there will be no refund of fees should your child leave St Paul's part-way through a term.
You are strongly encouraged to also enrol your child into the Outside School Hours Care program, as an emergency back-up for those times when authorised adults are unable to collect your child before 3.30pm.