Primary Classroom Teachers
Applications are invited to fill vacancies for full-time Primary Classroom Teachers who will work under contract in 2022 commencing the week of Monday 17 January 2022, with Orientation on Friday 14 January 2022.
The successful applicants must be a qualified, committed Christian educators who possess the desire and ability to implement whole of school values, policies, practices and objectives. Teaching experience at this level will be desirable. The successful applicants will be:
- Dynamic and enthusiastic teachers who relate well to students of all abilities.
- Proactive in building positive relationships and working as a team with families, students and staff.
Please refer to Attachments for the Position Description (which includes the Selection Criteria for these positions) and Application Form.
Applications Close: Tuesday 21 September 2021 (4:00pm)
Interviews for these positions will be held on: Thursday 23 September 2021
St Paul’s has been awarded the Educator, 2021 Employer of Choice Excellence Award.
Contract Type: Permanent/Ongoing Position Full Time
Applications are invited to fill a vacancy for a full-time permanent Kindergarten Teacher. The position will commence Term 1, 2022. Pay and conditions for this position will be negotiated with the successful candidate, underpinned by the Children Service Award 2010, with a working week timetable of 37.5 hours.
The successful candidate must have a Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood, have a current full Queensland Teacher Registration and current Blue Card and Blue Card Exemption, as well as current First Aid and CPR. The candidate must be committed to fulfill both Early Years Learning Framework and Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines and an understanding of Walker Learning would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will be:
- A dynamic and enthusiastic teacher who relates well to students and their individual needs.
- Proactive in building positive open relationships with staff and families.
- Effective and well organised with good knowledge of both Early Years Learning Framework and Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines.
A Position Description and Application Form for the position can be downloaded from the links below.
Please address the following in your Cover Letter:
- Knowledge and experience of teaching in an Early Childhood setting.
- Knowledge and experience of teaching in a Christian environment and support of the Christian ethos.
- Your strengths as a teacher and abilities to foster student learning.
- Special qualifications, skills and interests that enhance your teaching and the wider work as a teacher.
How to Apply:
Please email the following to the Kindergarten Service Leader - E: email@example.com :
- Application Form
- Cover Letter
- Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood
- Current Full Queensland Teacher Registration, Blue Card and Blue Card Exemption
- Current First Aid and CPR
Applications Close: Friday 1 October 2021 (4:00pm)
Interviews for these positions will be held on: Wednesday 13 October 2021