Specialist Music Teacher (Prep - Year 6) & Arts@StPaul's Coordinator
Applications are invited to fill a vacancy for a Specialist Music Teacher (Prep - Year 6), inclusive of the role Arts@StPaul's Coordinator, Permanent Part-Time (0.8 FTE), commencing on 1 January 2024.
The successful candidate must be qualified, committed Christian educator who possesses the desire and ability to implement whole of school values, policies, practices and objectives. Teaching experience at this level will be desirable. The successful applicant will be:
- A dynamic and enthusiastic teacher who relates well to students of all abilities.
- Proactive in building positive relationships and working as a team with families, students and staff.
- Efficient and well organised with a good knowledge and understanding of the Australian Curriculum, with skills in adapting ICT to classroom learning.
Position Description & Application Form
A link to the Position Description and Application Form are below:
- PD - Specialist Music Teacher (P-6) & Arts@StPaul's Coordinator.pdf
- App Form - Specialist Music Teacher (P-6) & Arts@StPaul's Coordinator.doc
How to Apply:
Applications must include the following:
- Completed Application Form.
- Cover Letter outlining the reasons for applying.
- Current Resume.
- The name, position and telephone number of three (3) referees, including a statement of consent to contact all referees. It is preferred that one referee be associated with the applicant's current professional position and one from their church leadership.
- A response to the Selection Criteria - in separate, concise statements.
- Copy of current Teacher Registration.
- Copy of current First Aid Certificate/s.
Return of Application:
§ Applications are to be marked Strictly Confidential.
§ Email applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
§ Written applications need to be addressed (in a ‘confidential’ marked envelope) to:
Mrs Katrina Valencia
St Paul’s Lutheran Primary School
55 Smiths Road
Caboolture QLD 4510
Applications Close: 4:00pm – Sunday 24 September 2023 | No late applications will be considered.
Interviews: Short-listed candidates will be required to attend an interview. Interviews for this position will be held during Week 1, Term 4, 2023 and a time for the interview will be communicated.