Arts @ St Paul’s
SAVE THE DATE - TERM 2 ARTS EVENTS
Friday 3 June
- Piano Soiree - 3:15pm-4:45pm
Monday 6 June
- Drama Incursion with Shake and Stir Theatre Company, Year 3-6 students – 9:00am-10:00am
Thursday 16 June
- Twilight Music Recital 1 (Guitar, Strings, Year 3 Immersion), with students arriving at 4:45pm and performance from 5:30pm-6:30pm
Friday 17 June
- Ukulele Workshop, Year 6 students– 1:15pm-2:45pm
- Twilight Music Recital 2 (Band, Percussion, Film & TV, Music Technology, Piano, Voice, Choirs), with students arriving 4:45pm and performance from 5:30pm-6:30pm
PIANO SOIREE – Friday 3 June 2022
We look forward to this special celebration of learning for piano students. All private piano students will perform for family and friends at the Piano Soiree on Friday 3 June from 3:15pm – 4:30pm in the Instrumental Music Room. Students should wear their Formal school uniform. We look forward to seeing you there.
DRAMA INCURSION – Monday 6 June 2022
Year 3-6 students will view a live drama production on Monday 6 June in the GLAD Centre from 9:00am-10:00am. Shake and Shir Theatre Company will present ‘Dirty Beasts’ inspired by Roald Dahl’s books, ‘Dirty Beasts’ and ‘Revolting Rhymes’. Year 5 students will write about this production as part of their Drama Assessment.
For more information about any of these events, please email Ms Ellwood email@example.com